Check out my recipes that I will share with you on my KOB’s Blog. The list of recipes at the top of this website will be updated as my blog posts grow, so sign up to follow my blog to get all the recipes! I took dietary technology and nutrition is very important to me, I will add nutrients whenever we can. For example, my cinnamon buns have chia! Let’s have some fun baking (and eating) some excellent Gluten Free baked goods! Follow KOB’s Blog for new recipes and tips. Now, let’s get baking!
You can give someone a recipe and they MAY be successful… or not! Have you ever found that you are more successful at doing something when someone SHOWS you HOW to do it? The idea of these classes is that I show you the ‘whys’ and ‘hows’ of gluten free baking. You can download the video demo and watch it whenever it works for you. The videos will be saved on your dashboard and will be available for you to watch again and again. Check out the classes available at my Gluten Free Baking Classes ‘School’. Take time to read the testimonials, the feedback has been positive. Give it a try and gain the skills to make you an equipped gluten free baker in your home.
My Favourite Things
People have asked me where to find my favourite kitchen tools and books that I mention in my video classes & blog. Therefore, I have given you my top favourites. I use these all of the time in my kitchen. Just click on the ‘Kitchen Tools‘ or ‘Books‘ to take a look. You can probably pick up a lot of them in your own local community. If you have trouble finding them, I have included a link to purchase online. Hopefully the kitchen tools make baking a little easier!
My name is Teresa and I am a Celiac. I’m married to my best friend, who happens to be a Dairy-Free Type 1 Diabetic. I’m also a mom to two fabulous people. One is a Celiac and the other is Not (she prides herself as being the ‘normal’ one in the family!). Our family has a few dietary restrictions, yet I don’t think any of us really notice…. most days! …..
Get in Touch
- Social Media Links Below
- This is my celiac teen’s favourite GLUTEN FREE BAGEL … click to try it today.The day before my endoscopy, to confirm celiac diagnosis, I went toContinue reading “This is my celiac teen’s favourite GLUTEN FREE BAGEL … click to try it today.”
- Want to try a GF Flour that is High Fibre & Protein? Check Out Where You Can Get it AND a Recipe Link as well!If you are a Celiac or eat a 100% gluten free diet,Continue reading “Want to try a GF Flour that is High Fibre & Protein? Check Out Where You Can Get it AND a Recipe Link as well!”
- Thanks For Feedback, I’ve Purchased This NEWly Published Gluten Free CookbookCan’t wait to flip through the pages! I received a number ofContinue reading “Thanks For Feedback, I’ve Purchased This NEWly Published Gluten Free Cookbook”
- GF Cookbook, Great Find!Many years ago, my husband and I use to watch the AmericaContinue reading “GF Cookbook, Great Find!”
- Fish and Chips Night …Gluten Free Style!gluten free fish and chips.
- GIVEAWAY TIME! PAMPERED CHEF product and GF baking classes for FREE!!!It’s GIVEAWAY Time! Every once in a while it’s fun to blessContinue reading “GIVEAWAY TIME! PAMPERED CHEF product and GF baking classes for FREE!!!”
- Want to know what my celiac teen & I pack in our suitcase that makes ‘being a celiac’ less stressful when we travel?Ok, I know we can’t really ‘travel’ to tropical places right nowContinue reading “Want to know what my celiac teen & I pack in our suitcase that makes ‘being a celiac’ less stressful when we travel?”
- Do you NEED a Nutrient Rich GF Bread for yourself or family member? Give my Mom’s Nutritious Loaf a try!I do buy store boughten gluten free bread, as sometimes I justContinue reading “Do you NEED a Nutrient Rich GF Bread for yourself or family member? Give my Mom’s Nutritious Loaf a try!”
- Healthy GF DF DessertThis is a very simple dessert AND it is healthy. It hasContinue reading “Healthy GF DF Dessert”
- Stomach Aches & Celiacs … Want to know a few ways you can add fibre to your diet, every day?A young little celiac I know has a stomach ache today. IContinue reading “Stomach Aches & Celiacs … Want to know a few ways you can add fibre to your diet, every day?”