I took dietary technology and nutrition is very important to me, I will add nutrients whenever I can. For example, my cinnamon buns have chia! Let’s have some fun baking (and eating) some excellent Gluten Free baked goods!
How do you find the recipes and get new ones?
- Use the ‘Search’ to Find a Recipe
- Follow KOB’s Blog (bottom of page) to get more recipes & tips.
- Click on Menu
You can give someone a recipe and they MAY be successful… or not! Have you ever found that you are more successful at doing something when someone SHOWS you HOW to do it? The idea of these classes is that I show you the ‘whys’ and ‘hows’ of gluten free baking. You can download the video demo and watch it whenever it works for you. The videos will be saved on your dashboard and will be available for you to watch again and again. Check out the classes available at my Gluten Free Baking Classes ‘School’. Take time to read the testimonials, the feedback has been positive. Give it a try and gain the skills to make you an equipped gluten free baker in your home.
Search For a Recipe or an Ingredient (eg. banana, pie, cookies etc.)
My name is Teresa and I am a celiac. I’m married to my best friend, who happens to be a Dairy-Free Type 1 Diabetic. I’m also a mom to two fabulous people. One is a Celiac and the other is Not (she prides herself as being the ‘normal’ one in the family!). Our family has a few dietary restrictions, yet I don’t think any of us really notice…. most days! …..
- Gluten & Dairy Free Ice Cream Sandwiches!My celiac son and I missed ice cream sandwiches, until I realizedContinue reading “Gluten & Dairy Free Ice Cream Sandwiches!”
- Father’s Day BBQ & Picnic IdeasAre you thinking about what you will do for Father’s Day nextContinue reading “Father’s Day BBQ & Picnic Ideas”
- Click to Make These GF Cookie Monster CupcakesThese cupcakes are FUN for a school party, birthday party or justContinue reading “Click to Make These GF Cookie Monster Cupcakes”
- Need a New Cookbook for Summer?photo by Photo by Georgia Maciel When the days get warmer andContinue reading “Need a New Cookbook for Summer?”
- Make This Light & Summery Gluten Free Dessert TonightMy Gramma and Mom made this dessert regularly throughout my growing upContinue reading “Make This Light & Summery Gluten Free Dessert Tonight”
- Turn Your Lemon’s into Gluten Free Lemon LoafA slice of this loaf on your patio or over a cupContinue reading “Turn Your Lemon’s into Gluten Free Lemon Loaf”
- Tips for Camping with a CeliacWhen we first started camping with a diabetic, dairy free, two celiacsContinue reading “Tips for Camping with a Celiac”
- Would you like to be a more Confident & Better Gluten Free Baker, Today?If you also have dairy and egg intolerances, many of the recipesContinue reading “Would you like to be a more Confident & Better Gluten Free Baker, Today?”
- Why do recipes call for Xanthan Gum?Last Wednesday of the Month ‘Chat with KOB’ I had a friendContinue reading “Why do recipes call for Xanthan Gum?”
- Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin RecipeMy daughter loves these muffins for lunch with a bowl of fruitContinue reading “Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe”