Check out my recipes that I will share with you on my KOB’s Blog. The list of recipes at the top of this website will be updated as my blog posts grow, so sign up to follow my blog to get all the recipes! I took dietary technology and nutrition is very important to me, I will add nutrients whenever we can. For example, my cinnamon buns have chia! Let’s have some fun baking (and eating) some excellent Gluten Free baked goods! Follow KOB’s Blog for new recipes and tips. Now, let’s get baking!
You can give someone a recipe and they MAY be successful… or not! Have you ever found that you are more successful at doing something when someone SHOWS you HOW to do it? The idea of these classes is that I show you the ‘whys’ and ‘hows’ of gluten free baking. You can download the video demo and watch it whenever it works for you. The videos will be saved on your dashboard and will be available for you to watch again and again. Check out the classes available at my Gluten Free Baking Classes ‘School’. Take time to read the testimonials, the feedback has been positive. Give it a try and gain the skills to make you an equipped gluten free baker in your home.
My Favourite Things
People have asked me where to find my favourite kitchen tools and books that I mention in my video classes & blog. Therefore, I have given you my top favourites. I use these all of the time in my kitchen. Just click on the ‘Kitchen Tools‘ or ‘Books‘ to take a look. You can probably pick up a lot of them in your own local community. If you have trouble finding them, I have included a link to purchase online. Hopefully the kitchen tools make baking a little easier!
My name is Teresa and I am a Celiac. I’m married to my best friend, who happens to be a Dairy-Free Type 1 Diabetic. I’m also a mom to two fabulous people. One is a Celiac and the other is Not (she prides herself as being the ‘normal’ one in the family!). Our family has a few dietary restrictions, yet I don’t think any of us really notice…. most days! …..
Get in Touch
- Social Media Links Below
- Gluten Free Bread Video DemoMy Celiac Son loves this bread. I have tried a lot ofContinue reading “Gluten Free Bread Video Demo”
- Try this Gluten Free Muffin Recipe, they taste like what mom used to make!The smell of muffins baking make me feel like home. They someContinue reading “Try this Gluten Free Muffin Recipe, they taste like what mom used to make!”
- Crustless Quiche with Option of Dairy FreeMy family loves this for lunch or supper with a side salad.Continue reading “Crustless Quiche with Option of Dairy Free”
- Pavlova for Mother’s DaySurprise your mom with this lovely dessert for Mother’s Day OR createContinue reading “Pavlova for Mother’s Day”
- Ultimate Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe (printable)What a wonderful smell of warm gooey chocolate chip cookies coming outContinue reading “Ultimate Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe (printable)”
- Have You Tried White Chia?Did you know that you can get Chia that is white insteadContinue reading “Have You Tried White Chia?”
- Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Gluten Free Cookie RecipeI have been a celiac for a LOT of years! It hasContinue reading “Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Gluten Free Cookie Recipe”
- Outdoor Backyard Dining … How about some BBQ’d GF Pizza?The crust is also dairy, egg, potato, corn, xantham gum, and nutContinue reading “Outdoor Backyard Dining … How about some BBQ’d GF Pizza?”
- Need Fresh Salad Ideas & Allergen Free Baguettes?I just sat down this morning to make a meal plan forContinue reading “Need Fresh Salad Ideas & Allergen Free Baguettes?”
- Gluten Free Easter IdeasCheck out all of my fun gluten free ideas that you canContinue reading “Gluten Free Easter Ideas”