Do you need a quick salad for this weekend? This one is fresh and goes with any BBQ or picnic. What’s nice is that you can make it earlier in the day and it’s just ready to go!
- 1 English Cucumber Thinly sliced with slicer, detqils in notes below
- 1/2 Sweet Onion
- 3 tablespoons Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- Using the slicer, slice the cucumber and then the onion. Use the finger gaurd, as I have cut my fingers thinking I don't need it!
- In a small bowl, add the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Pour dressing over the cucumber and onions, and stir.
- Cover cucumber salad and set in the fridge.
- Serve cold and stir just before serving.
Would you like a gluten, dairy, egg free baguette on the side?
Slice of good Gluten Free Bread?
Why don’t you try my Mini GF Baking Course or the Equipped GF Home Baker Course … you will learn tips and techniques to make excellent baguettes, bread, pie, muffins etc. They are all pre-recorded and you can watch whenever it works for you.