I took dietary technology and nutrition is very important to me, I will add nutrients whenever I can. For example, my cinnamon buns have chia! Let’s have some fun baking (and eating) some excellent Gluten Free baked goods!
How do you find the recipes and get new ones?
- Use the ‘Search’ to Find a Recipe
- Follow KOB’s Blog (bottom of page) to get more recipes & tips.
- Click on Menu
You can give someone a recipe and they MAY be successful… or not! Have you ever found that you are more successful at doing something when someone SHOWS you HOW to do it? The idea of these classes is that I show you the ‘whys’ and ‘hows’ of gluten free baking. You can download the video demo and watch it whenever it works for you. The videos will be saved on your dashboard and will be available for you to watch again and again. Check out the classes available at my Gluten Free Baking Classes ‘School’. Take time to read the testimonials, the feedback has been positive. Give it a try and gain the skills to make you an equipped gluten free baker in your home.
Search For a Recipe or an Ingredient (eg. banana, pie, cookies etc.)
My name is Teresa and I am a celiac. I’m married to my best friend, who happens to be a Dairy-Free Type 1 Diabetic. I’m also a mom to two fabulous people. One is a Celiac and the other is Not (she prides herself as being the ‘normal’ one in the family!). Our family has a few dietary restrictions, yet I don’t think any of us really notice…. most days! …..
- Gluten & Dairy Free Saskatoon Berry Pie RecipeOur saskatoons are ripe and ready to be used. If you areContinue reading “Gluten & Dairy Free Saskatoon Berry Pie Recipe”
- Summer Travels & Outings With a CeliacWhen I was diagnosed celiac, and then my son … summer travelsContinue reading “Summer Travels & Outings With a Celiac”
- Healthy Popsicles with Whole Fruit & Chia!These popsicles are easy to make, refreshing on a hot day, areContinue reading “Healthy Popsicles with Whole Fruit & Chia!”
- Fresh Apple Crumble RecipeMy Dad and Husband both love this apple crumble, warm from theContinue reading “Fresh Apple Crumble Recipe”
- Quick Summer SaladDo you need a quick salad for this weekend? This one isContinue reading “Quick Summer Salad”
- Gluten & Dairy Free Ice Cream Sandwiches!My celiac son and I missed ice cream sandwiches, until I realizedContinue reading “Gluten & Dairy Free Ice Cream Sandwiches!”
- Father’s Day BBQ & Picnic IdeasAre you thinking about what you will do for Father’s Day nextContinue reading “Father’s Day BBQ & Picnic Ideas”
- Click to Make These GF Cookie Monster CupcakesThese cupcakes are FUN for a school party, birthday party or justContinue reading “Click to Make These GF Cookie Monster Cupcakes”
- Need a New Cookbook for Summer?photo by Photo by Georgia Maciel When the days get warmer andContinue reading “Need a New Cookbook for Summer?”
- Make This Light & Summery Gluten Free Dessert TonightMy Gramma and Mom made this dessert regularly throughout my growing upContinue reading “Make This Light & Summery Gluten Free Dessert Tonight”