Check out my recipes that I will share with you on my KOB’s Blog. The list of recipes at the top of this website will be updated as my blog posts grow, so sign up to follow my blog to get all the recipes! I took dietary technology and nutrition is very important to me, I will add nutrients whenever we can. For example, my cinnamon buns have chia! Let’s have some fun baking (and eating) some excellent Gluten Free baked goods! Follow KOB’s Blog for new recipes and tips. Now, let’s get baking!
You can give someone a recipe and they MAY be successful… or not! Have you ever found that you are more successful at doing something when someone SHOWS you HOW to do it? The idea of these classes is that I show you the ‘whys’ and ‘hows’ of gluten free baking. You can download the video demo and watch it whenever it works for you. The videos will be saved on your dashboard and will be available for you to watch again and again. Check out the classes available at my Gluten Free Baking Classes ‘School’. Take time to read the testimonials, the feedback has been positive. Give it a try and gain the skills to make you an equipped gluten free baker in your home.
My Favourite Things
People have asked me where to find my favourite kitchen tools and books that I mention in my video classes & blog. Therefore, I have given you my top favourites. I use these all of the time in my kitchen. Just click on the ‘Kitchen Tools‘ or ‘Books‘ to take a look. You can probably pick up a lot of them in your own local community. If you have trouble finding them, I have included a link to purchase online. Hopefully the kitchen tools make baking a little easier!
My name is Teresa and I am a Celiac. I’m married to my best friend, who happens to be a Dairy-Free Type 1 Diabetic. I’m also a mom to two fabulous people. One is a Celiac and the other is Not (she prides herself as being the ‘normal’ one in the family!). Our family has a few dietary restrictions, yet I don’t think any of us really notice…. most days! …..
Get in Touch
- Social Media Links Below
- Have You Tried White Chia?Did you know that you can get Chia that is white insteadContinue reading “Have You Tried White Chia?”
- Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Gluten Free Cookie RecipeI have been a celiac for a LOT of years! It hasContinue reading “Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Gluten Free Cookie Recipe”
- Outdoor Backyard Dining … How about some BBQ’d GF Pizza?The crust is also dairy, egg, potato, corn, xantham gum, and nutContinue reading “Outdoor Backyard Dining … How about some BBQ’d GF Pizza?”
- Need Fresh Salad Ideas & Allergen Free Baguettes?I just sat down this morning to make a meal plan forContinue reading “Need Fresh Salad Ideas & Allergen Free Baguettes?”
- Gluten Free Easter IdeasCheck out all of my fun gluten free ideas that you canContinue reading “Gluten Free Easter Ideas”
- Gluten Free (Vegan) ChocolatesA lot of the pretty Easter chocolates in the store have aContinue reading “Gluten Free (Vegan) Chocolates”
- Gluten Free Sugar CookiesIf you know me, I LOVE Sugar Cookies for every occasion. So,Continue reading “Gluten Free Sugar Cookies”
- Gluten Free Easter CupcakesWith it being easter and spring time, I felt like making carrotContinue reading “Gluten Free Easter Cupcakes”
- Gluten Free Easter IdeasAs I sit and think about Easter, I am reminded of traditions.Continue reading “Gluten Free Easter Ideas”
- Do you want to try My Favourite 1:1 Gluten Free Flours?I love these flours because … my old family favourites turn out!Continue reading “Do you want to try My Favourite 1:1 Gluten Free Flours?”